Monday, March 22, 2010

paulthompsonart.com

My website is finally done! I will continue to post updates on my blog here, but with warm weather approaching don't expect to get much out of me. I will be spending most of my time acquiring references for future artwork. By this I mean chasing musky, slinging flies at whitey, stripers, smallies, with a little shooting me some turkeys thrown in the mix. In the meantime go to paulthompsonart.com and have a look. I'll check back in to let you guys know how the trout stamp competitions are going.

1 comment:

  1. checked out your website. looks good. how is everything? nice tom! all is well in the 307. finishing up the site. check it out. http://307outfitters.com saw that you finished up the wet hen of the bow and the brown trout painting. i would love to get a copy of this if possible. when are u coming out to fish!


    charles

    ReplyDelete