Saturday, July 10, 2010

Strokes of Genius 3

About 2 months ago I submitted artwork for the next edition of North Lights Book called Strokes of Genius 3: The Best of Drawing. Well guess what.......I got a package in the mail today and was pleased to find out that my "First Cast" scratchboard made it into the book. The book will be available in October 2011 and I can't wait to see my work inside along with the best artists around today. I wished I had sent more than one entry in, but figured I would save some money and just submit that one. I feel confident now that my artwork has reached the level I wanted it to, and I feel more comfortable now embarking on more artistic challenges. The book should be a great one and I would suggest buying one even without my artwork being in it. I will keep you posted next year when it comes out on the stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment